The capital of Catalonia offers its visitors many opportunities to explore the different parts of the city and there never seems to be any shortage when it comes to exciting experiences. Regardless of why you have chosen Barcelona as the destination for your travels, i.e. business, leisure, sports, food, or, well you get the picture, there is something for everyone. Having said this, Barcelona is a major capital with almost 3 million people residing within and around its borders and therefore it might be good to read up on and search for some advice on how to embrace the city. It’s also good to check for available accommodation. If you are travelling when it’s peak season a little bit of research will get you a long way to securing the perfect place to stay. When searching for the perfect place to stay during your visit to Barcelona and especially if you are looking for something that will add a little flair to your stay, you will most likely stumble upon the headline of luxury apartments in Barcelona. One of the places online offering services such as this is Lugaris.com, well-known for their luxury accommodations in Barcelona with many options to choose from.
The luxury apartments offered by Lugaris.com are located in primarily two places. The Lugaris beach apartments, in the Paseo de Calvell, lies in the heart of Poblenou. Here you are located just 200 meters from the beach as well as having access to a pool area and other sports activity centres. Enjoy the sea-view in one of the apartment complexes which are fully furnished and equipped with modern appliances and Wi-Fi. The Lugaris Rambla holds similar traits as the apartment complex at Lugaris beach with a slight difference in the surrounding area. You are still located in close proximity to the beach although the immediate area is a bit quieter. Both apartment complexes are suitable for 2 – 6 people but of course there are also other options available such as ideal apartments for the business traveller and if you are travelling as part of a pair. If you want to make your stay in Barcelona as enjoyable as possible, Lugaris luxury apartment complexes is the way to go. Once you have settled on the perfect accommodation it’s time to start exploring the city. Barcelona is well-known for its incredible cultural treasures and as there is almost too much to cover in one visit, a few suggestions might be in order.
Suggesting things to see in Barcelona is a never-ending story indeed, as such, the suggestions below aim to cover a wide range of different interest to allure to the multitude of experiences.
- Antoní Gaudí will forever be one of the most significant and revered architects associated with Barcelona and a visit to the city without discovering the brilliant masterpieces he left behind, is a visit lacking something. A pioneer of the Catalan Modernism period, Gaudí has left an unprecedented mark on the city with buildings such as the Sagrada Familía and will continue to inspire for decades to come.
- If you find yourself a bit thirsty after having spent time waiting in line at Sagrada Familía perhaps it’s time to visit one of Barcelona’s most famous watering holes. Frequented by the likes of Ernest Hemingway and Pablo Picasso back in the day, Bar Marsella offers a unique glimpse into times gone by.
- Even if you are not a football fan it is still possible to admire the pride and joy of most Catalans, FC Barcelona. The football club is wildly famous and if you are in Barcelona you should definitely take the time to visit Camp Nou stadium. The home of FC Barcelona and one of the largest stadiums in Europe offers an invigorating experience.
- Barcelona’s food scene includes everything from the Michelin-star restaurants to tasty tapas from local vendors and it’s impossible to go wrong with whatever you decide to try. Then there is La Boqueria, one of the most famous food markets in Barcelona. Here you can try local delicacies and find the perfect lunch on the go while exploring the city.
- Finally there is the city itself with its beautiful and diverse architectural heritage. Visit the Gothic Quarters or the Golden ones and be amazed by the breaths of history flowing through the narrow alleyways.
Book your trip today
A cultural tour of Barcelona has the possibility to include a variety of different elements. There is food, sports, architecture and local specialities that can only be found here. Alongside the perfect luxury accommodation in the shape of rented beach apartments from Lugaris, it will truly be the perfect vacation getaway. Experience Barcelona for yourself and make sure to spend some time at the beach as well soaking up the sun. With over 300 days of sun each year and over 500 kilometres of beach, there really is nothing to hesitate about.