Paneer tikka skewers Serves 2
- 2 large tbsp tikka paste
- 250g natural Greek yoghurt
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 250g paneer
- 1 courgette
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1tbps olive oil
- Soak some wooden skewers in warm water for an hour or so (or you can use metal skewers).
- Mix the tikka paste with the yogurt and the herbs in a large bowl. Cut the paneer into cubes and mix into the yogurt marinade. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Heat the BBQ until it is good and hot.
- With a vegetable peeler slice the courgette into long strips and toss with the cherry tomatoes in the oil. Thread the paneer (keeping any leftover marinade in a bowl for serving), courgette and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers. Repeat.
- Cook on the BBQ for approx 2 mins each side spooning over a little extra yogurt sauce if you want or serve with flat breads and a dollop of any leftover marinade.
In celebration of BBQ season Red Tractor are launching a BBQ promotion and will be giving away a fantastic Napoleon Grills barbecue worth £500 every single day for an eight-week period during the barbecue season (9th May – 3rd July). To be in with a chance of winning, simply visit www.redtractor.org.uk