This gorgeous Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy to prepare dish from Schwartz. Low in salt and full of flavour, it’s a perfect dish to impress!
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
1 tsp Schwartz Ground Ginger
1 tsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Chinese Five Spice Herb & Spice Blend
½ – 1 tsp Schwartz Crushed Chillies (optional)
1 tbs Schwartz Sesame Seeds
1 tbs clear honey
350g (12oz) boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
600g pack stir fry vegetables
4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
1. In a large bowl mix the reduced salt soy sauce, Ginger, Chinese Five Spice, Crushed Chillies (if using), Sesame Seeds and honey. Add the chicken and stir to coat.
2. Set aside to marinade while you prepare the vegetables. Heat half of the oil in a wok, or large frying pan and stir fry the vegetables for about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes, reserving the marinade.
4. Add the reserved marinade, spring onions and chicken, cook through for a further 2 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Stir in the cooked vegetables and warm through for another couple of minutes.
6. Great served with boiled egg noodles tossed with Schwartz Sesame Seeds.