Sheryl Crow, a former music teacher and studio vocalist from Missouri, first hit our airwaves with the release of her hugely successful and highly acclaimed Tuesday Night Music Club album, way back in 1993. Sheryl Crow has since gone on to become one of the finest female singer/songwriters of her generation.
On November 10th 2017, at the historic Capitol Theatre in Port Chester New York, Sheryl Crow played the final night of her Be Myself tour. The show featured Sheryl with her all new band in top form, performing new songs from her highly acclaimed 8th studio album, along with her classic hits – All I Wanna Do, Leaving Las Vegas, First Cut Is The Deepest, Soak Up The Sun, If It Makes You Happy and many more. Sheryl Crow: Live at the Capitol Theatre is due for release on October 26th 2018 and is available to pre-order now.
We have 2 copies of Sheryl Crow: Live at the Capitol Theatre to give away to TWO lucky readers!
This deluxe 3-disc digipack includes a Blu Ray DVD and 2 CDs and includes some bonus special features, including a vintage Black and White ‘Flashback’ introduction of many legends who have graced the Capitol Theatre stage over the years, interspersed with exclusive interview segments with Sheryl, recently filmed at her farm in Nashville.
The closing date for this competition is 30/10/2018
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged over 18 years.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Highwood House Publishing.
- Mature Times is the competition promoter.
- The closing date for this competition is 30/10/18 and entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries received.
- Each of the two (2) winners will each receive one (1) copy of Sheryl Crow: Live at the Capitol Theatre (2 x CD & 1 x DVD).
- There are no alternative prizes available and there is no cash alternative to Prizes.
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winners.
- Winners’ names, addresses and contact details will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment. Unsuccessful entrants’ details will NOT be passed on to any third party.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- Prizes will be sent out by post within 28 days of the close of the competition. Mature Times cannot accept any responsibility for any delays to the distribution of the prizes.
- Mature Times decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
Available to pre-order now from Amazon:
Post expires at 12:01am on Tuesday October 30th, 2018