The multi-award winning musical Chicago has brought the real razzle-dazzle back to London! Winner of six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards and a Grammy, Chicago is celebrating 21 years of standing ovations in style.
Martin Kemp will be taking over the role of the charismatic Billy Flynn from 2nd July till 1st September, 2018 in the sexiest, sassiest, most sophisticated Broadway musical in history.
We have TWO pairs of tickets to give away to two lucky readers!
The dazzling multi-award-winning tale of nightclub singer Roxie Hart, her cell-block rival Velma Kelly and the smooth-talking lawyer Billy Flynn has thrilled audiences in London, Broadway and across the world from Mexico City to Moscow, from Sao Paulo to South Africa, since 1996.
With the original Broadway choreography by Ann Reinking, in the style of Bob Fosse, and a sizzling score featuring the classic songs “Razzle Dazzle”, “Cell Block Tango” and “All That Jazz”, Chicago is so good it should be illegal.
Don’t miss out, book now to see Chicago at The Phoenix Theatre, Charing Cross Road, London. It’d be a crime to miss it…
The closing date for this competition is 13th July 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged over 18 years.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Highwood House Publishing.
- Mature Times is the competition promoter.
- The closing date of this competition is 13/7/2018 and entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries received.
- The 2 (two) winners will each receive 2 (two) tickets to see Chicago at the Phoenix Theatre, Charing Cross Road, London valued at £145, valid for any Monday to Thursday performance until 31st July 2018, subject to availability.
- No alternative venue or dates are available.
- Travel and accommodation are NOT included in this offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winners.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes.
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Winners’ names, addresses and contact details will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment. Unsuccessful entrants’ details will NOT be passed on to any third party.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address however Mature Times cannot guarantee this delivery timescale.
- Mature Times decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
Post expires at 12:01am on Friday July 13th, 2018