The Creative Craft Show taking place at Westpoint, Exeter from Thursday 27 to Sunday 30 September 2018 will feature over 100 exhibitors offering the latest craft inspiration and advice – the perfect crafter’s paradise.
We have teamed up with the organisers of The Creative Craft Show to offer 10 lucky readers a chance to win a pair of tickets to this fantastic show.
With everything from papercraft demonstrations, jewellery making, knitting, stitching and beading, it’s an ideal place for crafters to find the very latest products and creations from the world of creative craft. Not only will those attending be astounded by the fabulous products on offer, all visitors to the show will be able to enjoy a free programme of quick and easy workshops and talks. Each of these creative workshops will offer crafters a chance to get hands-on and create their own crafty masterpieces.
- The National Needlework Archive presenting a concise exhibition of beautiful handmade bags, looking at the development of the modern handbag.
- There will be another chance to see a fascinating collection of giant hand-stitched artworks by Taiwanese Yao Ming Chien.
- To commemorate the centenary of the First World War and Votes for Women, visitors will be challenged to knit a giant commemorative feature.
There’s no better place to inspire your creativity. Make sure you put a date in your diary for The Creative Craft Show this autumn in Exeter.
For ticket sales, opening times and all the latest information on exhibitors, events and workshops, please visit: www.ichfevents.co.uk
Visit http://www.ichfevents.co.uk to sign up to the free eNewsletters and stay up to date with the latest news from ICHF’s creative craft and cake shows. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – @thecraftshows
The closing date for this competition is 20/09/2018
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged over 18 years.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Highwood House Publishing.
- Mature Times is the competition promoter.
- The closing date of this competition is 20/09/2018 and entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries received.
- The 10 (TEN) winners will each receive 1 (ONE) pair of tickets to the The Creative Craft Show at Westpoint, Exeter, valid for admittance to ONE of the The Creative Craft Show days between Thursday 27th – Sunday 30th September 2018.
- NO refunds or exchanges are available.
- Travel and accommodation are NOT included in this offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winners.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes.
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Winners’ names, addresses and contact details will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment. Unsuccessful entrants’ details will NOT be passed on to any third party.
- Mature Times decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
Post expires at 12:01am on Thursday September 20th, 2018