Sir Cliff Richard, in his last starring film role, plays Tim Matthews, an ambitious young financier who gets the shock of his life when he’s assigned a new posting in Birmingham – a far cry from the New York job he was promised! Making the most of things he lives on the canal in a converted barge, but he manages to put his foot right in it when he meets the pretty Sarah and refuses her a loan!
We have FOUR copies of Take Me High on DVDs to give away!
Featuring twelve classic songs – including the Top-30 selling title track – and filmed extensively on location in Birmingham, Take Me High co-stars Debbie Watling (Doctor Who), Hugh Griffith (Ben-Hur), George Cole (Minder) and Anthony Andrews (Brideshead Revisited).
Take Me High, out on Blu-ray/DVD/VOD, continues Network’s roll out of British Film classics. Unavailable on home video for many years it is featured here as a new High-Definition transfer from original film elements in its original theatrical ratio. Upcoming titles can be found here – www.thebritishfilm.co.uk
Closing date for this competition 21st April 2019.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged over 18 years.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Highwood House Publishing.
- Mature Times is the competition promoter.
- The competition will close on 21/4/2019 and entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries received.
- Each of the four (4) winners will each receive one (1) copy of Take Me High on DVD.
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winners.
- Winners’ names, addresses and contact details will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment. Unsuccessful entrants’ details will NOT be passed on to any third party.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address however Mature Times cannot guarantee this delivery timescale.
- Mature Times decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
Post expires at 12:01am on Sunday April 21st, 2019