Adrian Dunbar, a favourite from Line of Duty, returns to our TV screens in a brand new darker than dark drama, Blood, which arrives on DVD on 3rd December 2018, following its run on Channel 5.
This tense psychological crime thriller is set in rural Ireland and sees Cat Hogan (Carolina Main) as an estranged daughter who must return to the family home following the sudden seemingly accidental death of her mother.
Made to feel like an outsider who can’t be trusted by her controlling father, Jim, a local GP (Adrian Dunbar), her brother Michael (Diarmuid Noyes), and her sister Fiona (Grainne Keenan), Cat is thrown back into the fractured family dynamic she’s spent the past 10 years trying to escape.
We have three copies of Blood on DVD to give away!
When demons from Cat’s past start to plague her, she begins to question how her mother died and whether her father is guilty of murder. Blood explores family, memory and the impact the past can have on the present and will keep you guessing.
Released in its original six-part format, Blood, written by Sophie Petzal, will be released on DVD on 3 December, 2018 and includes an additional 17 minutes of drama not seen in the TV programme, interviews with the cast and a picture gallery.
The closing date for this competition is 15/12/18
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged over 18 years.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Highwood House Publishing.
- Mature Times is the competition promoter.
- The competition will close on 15/12/2018 and entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries received.
- The 3 (three) prize winners will each receive 1 (one) copy of Blood on DVD.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winners.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes.
- If the item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Winners’ names, addresses and contact details will be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment. Unsuccessful entrants’ details will NOT be passed on to any third party.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address however Mature Times cannot guarantee this delivery timescale.
- Mature Times decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
Post expires at 12:01am on Saturday December 15th, 2018